About Me

I am a professional graphic designer and right now I am moon lighting as a toy customizer. Every waking minute outside of work I commit to painting and sculpting custom toys.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Mini Prints

As you can see there are a lot of the mini-prints and they're almost all different except for the 2 on the same print sheet at the moment. They will be cut out and are about 4 by 6. I don't know exactly how many there are but I'm guessing about 60–70. 8 of those will be fore the actual figures, some of my favorite people are gonna get a few as gifts and the rest will be for sale soon. I'm thinking like a random selection of 3 for like 12 bucks shipped. There are only 2, count them 2, that will match the actual figure. You can see that sheet right on top there in that pic. If you're interested in getting a few shoot me an email.



No comments:

Post a Comment