About Me

I am a professional graphic designer and right now I am moon lighting as a toy customizer. Every waking minute outside of work I commit to painting and sculpting custom toys.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Pics

WIP of my wedding invitations. The first pic is the outside, the 2nd pic is the inside and the 3rd pic is a map that will fold in half and go into a pocket that is not pictured that will be on the right panel of the inside of the invite. There is a blank panel other than the flower in the 2nd pic and that is where the pocket goes.

Amanda chose this green paper and you can't print white ink off a laser printer so I had to screen print the white onto the green paper. I did that for both the first pic and the 3rd. And on the reverse of the map is more information that I haven't photographed yet.




Box Cyberman. Got a lot of work to do. Gotta get him ready for Comic Con.


The most recent print I did for Jacks. It's a 2 color — white and silver on black paper. The silver is very subtle, and it is a working maze with 1 solution.


4 of the 5 kittens we rescued about a week ago. They're so cute and we can only keep 2 of them. I don't know what I'm gonna do.....



The first 8" Mutation that I'm working on. 


A print project I did for work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment