About Me

I am a professional graphic designer and right now I am moon lighting as a toy customizer. Every waking minute outside of work I commit to painting and sculpting custom toys.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Weekend Update

We had my work Wedding party on Friday and we got a ton of really nice things most of which Amanda chose but indirectly benefit me like her making me food with the things we got. The only things I actually chose were the Ninja blender which totally kicks ass, and she picked these glass table top display cases that have mirrored bottoms that are actually really cool. I put my SK3 Michael Lau set laying on their backs in one and they look awesome. I got a few gift cards to our local art store which was something I asked for as well and I spent almost all of it buying materials for our custom wedding album that I made on Saturday. I didn't want to buy an album so I insisted on making one and it turned out really nice... and it matches our invitations since I used the same paper. Only the materials cost $130 and I spent a good 12 hours working on it. Ahahhaha, like I didn't already have enough to do. That was my Saturday. I went outside for about 15 minutes to run to my office to get some glue and thank god because it was a scorcher here in Atlanta this weekend. Like 93 degrees. I had a soccer game at Noon on Sunday and goddamn was it hot too. The new league I'm in is outdoor 7 vs. 7. We won but holy shit... I had to take a 3 hour nap when I got home. Sunday evening I worked on the custom box for the Strider Munny that I finished like 2 months ago...DOH, I suck — and I printed out the stencils for the 5 color silk screen mini-prints I'm gonna be making for the Most Wanted 3 drop at the end of the month. Anyone who gets my Dunny will get a print, and I will have a couple more to give out to my favorite people! Worked on Cyberman some as well, he's coming along. I posted a pic or 2 on Twitter and Facebook, and I placed our supply order for the N3rdLink shirts so I'll start printing on those this week. Not tonight though, I'm going to see Tenacious D tonight with Amanda. It's gonna be EPIC!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment