About Me

I am a professional graphic designer and right now I am moon lighting as a toy customizer. Every waking minute outside of work I commit to painting and sculpting custom toys.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Work in Progress

I'm deep into the production of my Most Wanted Dunny's and those are coming along great but I've always got other things going on. Here are a couple work in progress shots.

First is a 3" Samurai Dunny I'm doing in the style of Gundam. There are so many samurai customs out there I wanted to do something different. I've got alot of the sculpting done but there will be just as much work to do on the paint application.



The second pic is a basically completed Stider Hiryu mini Munny. I absolutely love the way this came out. The scarf covering his face is contoured to his face and the is technically a separate piece from what hangs down on his chest. The scarf that trails behind him is wrapped around a sculpted piece so it is static but I made it look as if it were streaming behind him. I still need to do a final photo shoot where you'll be able to see everything better.



And this is just my desk where you can see all kinds of things in the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment