About Me

I am a professional graphic designer and right now I am moon lighting as a toy customizer. Every waking minute outside of work I commit to painting and sculpting custom toys.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

El Birro and Beyond

So Chauskoskis' El Birro Dunny dropped today as a special discussion board release and it got me really excited for the future. Makes it a reality that us up and comers can bust through and I really feel like I could be on the verge. Having said that I had been sitting on 2 completed vectors because I wanted to send them all in at the same time. I have 2 more that I'm working on. But after todays release I just decided to saw screw it and send em in. SOOOOO, as of now I have sent in my first 2 Dunny submission. My Headless Horseman and my Albino Tiger cub are in there....cross your fingers. I have my Mad Scientist and my Spade Knight in the works and I hope to send them in soon as well. It takes forever to finish a full turnaround.

No comments:

Post a Comment