About Me

I am a professional graphic designer and right now I am moon lighting as a toy customizer. Every waking minute outside of work I commit to painting and sculpting custom toys.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekend update

Not much of an update for this week. I worked on my Most Wanted Dunny's all weekend and I am down to the final 2. It's a good feeling to be almost done and they all look really good. As of right now I made casts of the Hide-a-Dunny —8 for the production, 1 more which will be for me to keep, and for the final 1 I decided to paint up the Yeti that was my very first design for the platform and it will be for sale as soon as I finish it. It will most likely be sometime in the next few days. The way it will work is be the first person to comment in the post that you want to buy it and it is yours. That's it. So if you're interested in getting the very first incarnation of the Hide-a-Dunny just be on your toes.

3 comments:

  1. You know I'll take it :) keep it up J!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna need to keep my eye out for this as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just keep in mind, I get to work at 9 AM and try and make my posts as soon as I get to work! Thanks for caring fellas!!

      Delete