• Still working on the 3 Storms weapons....uggggh
• Finally finished sculpting Medusa and started painting
• Nearly finished the Burmese Jaws head
• Started the Strider Mini-Munny
• Started Perseus
• Started the Chinese Warrior
• Nearly finished my MW3 vector
• Got a much needed dry erase board for my studio
• Started the 3" Gundam samurai
And a last minute thing I stumbled upon today is a PBR art contest that ends next Monday hosted at this bar named Graveyard that has a concert venue downstairs that I've targeted as a potential place to start doing gig posters for...SOOOO, I am gonna whip up a PBR Biker for the contest and see if I can leverage myself in for the kill. Some pics.
I don't know this dude, he was just up when I was taking pics.
Still a little refining to do.
And the design comes full circle. This is the drawing of my MW3 design based on the photograph of the finished proto based on the original vector design. I always like it better when it's in actual perspective.