About Me

I am a professional graphic designer and right now I am moon lighting as a toy customizer. Every waking minute outside of work I commit to painting and sculpting custom toys.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekend update

I had a very productive weekend. I finished some weapons for the storms, I finished another 3" Dunny that I will be revealing soon, I casted up and painted 5 storm trooper heads for Free Art Atlanta and distributed them all at around midnight on Friday, did my taxes and my friend at H+R block did them for us and gave us his friends and family discount and saved Amanda and me 300 bucks in fees, and I finished casting all of my MW 3 Dunny's. I hadn't even started sculpting the micro Dunny that would go in the middle and I actually started and finished that too and it looks great. I anticipated it being fairly hard to get it to be accurate, and it was, but I think what I had is pretty dead on. I will grab a picture of that tonight. Giants won the Super Bowl and I won my soccer game during the Super Bowl. Like I said, a good weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment