About Me

I am a professional graphic designer and right now I am moon lighting as a toy customizer. Every waking minute outside of work I commit to painting and sculpting custom toys.

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Postcards are all out

All the postcards have been mailed that I was planning on using. There are still 40 of those ones that have a splotch in the middle from a printing error that I wasn't going to use but there are still people asking. I could probably send another 10 or more but I'm unsure if I should use them or not. If you haven't seen them follow me on Instagram or Twitter @Nikejerk and check them out. Lately I've been posting updates and sneak peaks on Instagram so if you're interested in stuff for SDCC and a drop or 2  I will have before hand be sure to follow me. Things coming up with be Horseman heads 3.0, a few whole Horseman figures perhaps and I'm still trying to put together the GID Dunny Wide Shut figure which will be auctioned off but not on Ebay, F paying their fees. Ghetto auction on Instagram. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment