About Me

I am a professional graphic designer and right now I am moon lighting as a toy customizer. Every waking minute outside of work I commit to painting and sculpting custom toys.

Friday, June 14, 2013

Countdown to SDCC

Less than 5 weeks to go til Comic Con and so much shit to do. First off, I will be printing the Horseman Postcards this weekend and I need all of your help to get this done. I will be sending anyone who wants 1 2 postcards.... 1 to mail that will be pre-stamped, and 1 to keep . All you need to do it write on the card WHY this design should be made into a production figure and really anything else you want. It's going to be addressed to the head creative director of KR at the Boulder location so this is an overall chance to get my name in front of someone who makes decisions. Corresponding to these postcards I am going to be putting together a small promo book that shows the figures full turnaround, proposed packaging for the figure and as well as a couple of the 6 color prints I did late last year AND 1 of the figures with a new head that I am about to sculpt and cast. That's right...a 3rd head, and I will have a few for sale once they're done.


So if you and I have never worked together and you want to participate just shoot me a message on here with your contact info and I will contact you with all the info. Thanks guys and you'll probably be hearing from me soon.



2 comments: