About Me

I am a professional graphic designer and right now I am moon lighting as a toy customizer. Every waking minute outside of work I commit to painting and sculpting custom toys.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Gunzzo


I'm just about finished with my custom 2-Face Hazel for the Gunzzo show on October 13 and it's already a week late. It's hard to meet deadlines when you KNOW there really is a bit more time. I've snuck some pics of what I'm working on over the last few weeks but haven't shown them in whole nor taken really good pics yet. Basically I took the 2-Face Hazel, removed the head and made 2 separate figures — 1 with the body and 1 with the head. If you're familiar with the Boo's that I did for my Chomping at the Bit show back in 2010 then the piece I made with the head will look a bit familiar. And with the body, I tackled yet another Mario character but this time he's completely new. I need to ship these dudes by Sat so I'll be posting up final pics by then, but for now...here's a new piece of the puzzle.


No comments:

Post a Comment