About Me

I am a professional graphic designer and right now I am moon lighting as a toy customizer. Every waking minute outside of work I commit to painting and sculpting custom toys.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

WIP

A couple of the various paints that I have worked through. I've still got a bunch of the old Montana cans that are still working great. New ones all suck.


Lots of stuff under way.


I've got a couple repairs and repaints underway including this.


 What my desk typically looks like on any given day.


 Muppets and Perseus underway.




First sneak peek at Blooper for the Gunzzo show in October.


Animals body.


2 comments:

  1. You crazy fool! ;) Did you actually make a completely new Megatron or is that body the original one, just stripped?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the same body but getting a brand new paint job. It was all sticky so I stripped it.

    ReplyDelete