About Me

I am a professional graphic designer and right now I am moon lighting as a toy customizer. Every waking minute outside of work I commit to painting and sculpting custom toys.

Friday, January 27, 2012

These Posters are the Shit

I think someone on Twitter linked to these posters and I fell in love instantly. I LOVE the Tron movies, even the new one. Legacy renewed my fake crush on Olivia Wilde. I'm supposed to be saving my money for our wedding in July but I need to get these posters. They dropped last week and it's utterly frustrating to have missed them by only a week or so and now they're going for double on Ebay. I might just suck it up and get them. I also need to buy silicone and magnets for my MW3 Dunny production.

What to do.

Tron and Tron Legacy by Martin Ansin.

No comments:

Post a Comment