About Me

I am a professional graphic designer and right now I am moon lighting as a toy customizer. Every waking minute outside of work I commit to painting and sculpting custom toys.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Dunny Walker Sold

So before I could even get back any of my 3A customs the Dunny Walker sold... and wasn't even on display at the gallery. How sweet is that!! I knew there would be a Dunny lover out there that would really be into this piece. It wasn't on display at the gallery because there wasn't enough room for all of the pieces submitted AND I had 6 pieces in total so having only 1 get bumped was acceptable. I should be getting the other 4 pieces back sometime in the next month or 2.

I've got a few more things to unveil before the end of the year. It's been a bit quiet since the 3A show but that is because I've been working hard to finish up a couple of time sensitive projects that are proving to be very difficult. Hope everyone is avoiding the malls and the traffic and the craziness that comes with the holiday season. I know it's not just here in Atlanta but trying to get anywhere this time of year is a pain in the ass. Luckily I walk to work and there is never any traffic. Though, I did almost get run over by an F350 yesterday. Some people think it's clever to drive at me and then break at the last second like, I should think twice before going before out of turn at the 4 way stop. Merry Christmas dick head.

No comments:

Post a Comment