About Me

I am a professional graphic designer and right now I am moon lighting as a toy customizer. Every waking minute outside of work I commit to painting and sculpting custom toys.

Friday, December 9, 2011

3A Pieces - For Sale

Once my 3A pieces get back here most of them that did not sell, which are all of them but 1, will probably be for sale. 1 of them, which I have not determined which, will be raffled off and all proceeds will got towards a Breast Cancer fund raiser for a friend of mine, but the others will be available. If you're interested in any of them just shoot me a message. The prices will be significantly less because of the gallery cut.

Here are some estimated prices:

Dunny Walker
Sold
Complete with Nom Dunny

























Rasp
300 Shipped




















Cybermen Head
600 Shipped.















TK Mech Loader
550 Shipped
A portion of which would go to Konfucious as this was a joint effort.





































So again, if you're interested in any of these just shoot me a message. I will be putting them up on the boards soon for a wider audience but figured I'd give you guys first dibs.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment