About Me

I am a professional graphic designer and right now I am moon lighting as a toy customizer. Every waking minute outside of work I commit to painting and sculpting custom toys.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Fight Club

I got a good amount of work done today and I'm currently still at my office just finishing up the design of my upcoming Fight Club Movie Poster. It's for a movie themed show here in Atlanta in just over a week and I think what I've come up with is pretty cool.... though it will be the most difficult print I've attempted to date. The registration will need to be very tight and it will be 6 colors. I just coated a couple of my screens but I have 3 that are ready so I hope to start burning tomorrow. Let me know what you guys think. As I said the other day, I will be doing a run of maybe 10 to 15 and will be printing them on my brand spanking new sheets of French Smart White 110 lb cover. This paper is gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment