About Me

I am a professional graphic designer and right now I am moon lighting as a toy customizer. Every waking minute outside of work I commit to painting and sculpting custom toys.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

40 Entries Reach and the Drawing has been DONE!!!!

Yesterday at the beginning of the day I had about 27 entries for the raffle...so almost to the minimum. I put out a few messages on Twitter, Facebook and the boards, and by the end of my work day I had received 13 more entries which brought us up to 40 and the final goal. I was stoked...still am. I was so excited that I just went ahead and did the drawing. What I did was write down everyones entry and gave them a number 1 through 40. Here is my original matrix.




I then went to the random number generator, selected the range from 1 to 40 and had it pick 3 numbers. Here are screen shots of the time, and the numbers that were selected.






And here is a screen shot of the images that I just posted with their time capture in the name. 

So as you can see, the numbers that were drawn in order were 12, 20 and 32.



So as you can see these are our 3 winners. All of whom are active members on the Kidrobot boards. There were a number of entries from outside the boards but it was sheer luck that is came out this way.
I will be contacting everyone, not just the winners about getting you your prizes as well as something extra for everyone that participated. THANK YOU for helping to raise 800$ for the Breast Cancer Foundation.




No comments:

Post a Comment