About Me

I am a professional graphic designer and right now I am moon lighting as a toy customizer. Every waking minute outside of work I commit to painting and sculpting custom toys.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Bot Factory

This past weekend I went and saw Hunger Games — pretty good. A good interpretation of the book and Amanda liked it as well. And I spent most of the weekend catching up on a large 3A project that I've been working on for quite a while while hanging out with my friend GMuri. He came over and we chatted about all kinds of toy related things from the new Circus Posterus show in Japan "Monsters and Misfits," 3A, customs, Squadts, how awesome Rotofugi and Kirby are, how we want many more Snyboras and may attempt to take that into our own hands, our day jobs and life in general. It was a great visit. And this is the only pic I took... the bot factory.


And hanging with GMuri also made me realize I need to do a custom Squadt sometime in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment