About Me

I am a professional graphic designer and right now I am moon lighting as a toy customizer. Every waking minute outside of work I commit to painting and sculpting custom toys.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Fight Club is Finished

I finished up the Fight club print on Saturday and I put together a special 1 off framed version of it for the show that opens tonight. I took another quote from the movie, the one that specifically referenced the Space Monkeys and put it around the edge of the frame. I think it adds a really could graphic element to it when looking at it straight on and it adds a whole different dimension when looking at it from the side where you can then begin to actually read what it says.

The frame quote says" Like a monkey ready to be shot into space. Space monkey! Ready to sacrifice himself for the greater good." This will be for sale at the show, don't have any idea if it will sell since I just started showing work here in Atlanta. If you absolutely love this I will piut it up as Not For Sale and you'll get it once the show ends. Framed piece is 130 plus shipping, is a 1 off, and is the lowest number, number 3, other than the 2 that I kept for myself.

Unframed copies are 40 shipped in a smash proof tube. First come get the lower numbers which are admittedly the better printed. I numbered them according to the quality and accuracy of the printing.

6 Color silk screen. Signed and numbered.

Email me if you're interested. Most of you know how to get a hold of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment