About Me

I am a professional graphic designer and right now I am moon lighting as a toy customizer. Every waking minute outside of work I commit to painting and sculpting custom toys.

Monday, October 29, 2012

HH Prints

I mentioned on my Twitter this weekend that I was thinking about doing a Headless Horseman print run similar to the one I did for my Arrr-Manda Dunny and considering it's nearly Halloween it makes it the perfect time to do such a thing. It's gonna be an open run, so order how many you want, and that's what you'll get. If 20 are ordered, there will only be 20, and if 300 are ordered there will be 300 out there. Ordering will only be live for 24 hours, and the more you order the more likely you'll get some kind of bonus. I'll have more info about this including initial pics of what the prints will look like, within in the next day. The drop will probably take place on Halloween...so only 2 days away. I will probably do various multipacks because the shipping will be the same if you order 2 or if you order 20.

2 for $16 Shipped
4 for $26
6 for $36
8 for $46
10 for $50.

and so on.

Keep your eyes open. All official info will be found here over the next day or 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment