About Me

I am a professional graphic designer and right now I am moon lighting as a toy customizer. Every waking minute outside of work I commit to painting and sculpting custom toys.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Box Hero Commission Complete, a Great Success

This past weekend I traveled to Dallas for an Orthodontic convention with Amanda and her office. Her boss commissioned me to make a box head for every employee as well as a full box heroes suit for him, and I went along as tech support... and I transported all of the box heads to and from Dallas. There is always a banquet that includes a costume contest and the Doctor was determined to win this year. This project had been underway since late last year. So here are some close ups of all the heads and some pics from the party.



Bat Girl - Her ears are there they're just tucked up underneath the head on top.

Batman

Black Widow

Captain America - His little wings are there you just can't see them.

Cat Woman - Again, her ears are there you just can't see them.

Flash

Huntress

Iron Man

Miss America

Ms Marvel

Robin

Rogue



Spider Girl

Super Man

Super Woman

Super Girl

Wonder Woman A

Wonder Woman B

Bat Girl B

She Hulk

Green Lantern












These arms I made are made to resemble the Sure Smile robotic arms that bend wires for braces. My head is Ultron, but I thought the arms and the head went well together.














No comments:

Post a Comment