About Me

I am a professional graphic designer and right now I am moon lighting as a toy customizer. Every waking minute outside of work I commit to painting and sculpting custom toys.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Customs

I had a bunch of customs done that just needed boxes and I finally got them all done and out to their owners so there are officially no more finished customs chilling with me anymore. Pieces that I finally got mailed out over the last few months include:

Falco and Wolf Munnyworld figures from Star Fox
Rocket Raccoon Munnyworld Figure
Jane and The Maker and Breaker 8" Dunny and 3" Dunny pair
Rocketeer 3" KR Bot
Mad Max Mini Munny
Kit Fisto Foomi


Pieces that I am currently working on:

Coarse Jaws - SOOOOO long overdue it's not even funny
3 different Coarse Paw figures
4 piece Mini-Munny Post Apocalypse TMNT set
3 piece Mini-Munny Game of Thrones Baddies
6 Piece Link set
6 Dunny set - Boxers
6 Dunny set - Star Wars Baddies
Mini-Munny Old School Boxer
Koralie Remix 3" Dunny
Sleep No More 3" Dunny
Custom Chain Saws


And there are several more that are still on deck. I am only 1 person and pieces that people are requesting are getting more and more complex so THANK YOU everyone for being patient and hanging in there with me.  If you're not on this list and are concerned I may have forgotten you PLEASE do not hesitate to contact me to make sure. Like I said there are several others that I did not list but really... you don't need a reason to message me, I'm always here if you want to say hi.

Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment