About Me

I am a professional graphic designer and right now I am moon lighting as a toy customizer. Every waking minute outside of work I commit to painting and sculpting custom toys.

Monday, December 23, 2013

Been a While

Sorry I've been MIA for over a month, it's that time of year when people are traveling and dealing with the holidays and I am no different. Been working steadily on commissions it just seems like I never finish anything anymore. Just so much to do. Fear not folks I am working on your stuff. Having to go to work every day and having to start and stop working on projects every day makes gaining any momentum difficult not to mention that my aforementioned day job has been busier than ever. I can't complain about that though as I do not have to rely on making toys to pay the bills but after working 8 hours a day when I get home I want to eat dinner and relax with Amanda and next thing I know it's midnight and we'd fallen asleep on the couch. And I know I always say it but hang in there with me folks. You know I'm not going anywhere, and big things are bound to come my way especially with all of your support.

The most recent piece that I have finished was a 7" Marilyn Monroe Munny commission that I posted on IG. I think she turned out great. I really love the way her dress came out. It flows really nicely especially for being sculpted. He hair looks really nice as well so I'm very pleased with the results.

I have ALOT of commissions in queue so if you haven't heard from me in a while drop me a line and remind me what we're working on.

Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment