About Me

I am a professional graphic designer and right now I am moon lighting as a toy customizer. Every waking minute outside of work I commit to painting and sculpting custom toys.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Rarity

I'm gonna have a Flight Dunny custom up in my store in the next day or 2, maybe even 2, at a very reasonable price. I'm trying to work in some quick stuff here and there while I slave away at the plethora of very difficult projects I have on my plate at the moment. All is looking towards a goal of having a near clean slate for Comic Con.

Follow here and on Twitter if you're interested in the Flight Dunny Mutation. They will be ready to ship when they hit the store.

Hope everyone is good. I've been working major OT at my regular job so I've been kicking ass on all fronts.

No comments:

Post a Comment