About Me

I am a professional graphic designer and right now I am moon lighting as a toy customizer. Every waking minute outside of work I commit to painting and sculpting custom toys.

Friday, January 25, 2013

Hard at work

I am super busy working on stuff right now and have been posting more on Instagram and Twitter. If you're not already following me you can find me at @Nikejerk.

I got a bunch of Kano's Flight Dunny's this week and plan on making a custom Mutations set of 3 other of the Seekers and right now my top contenders, based mostly on their colors and contrast, are

Sunstorm, Updraft and Acid Storm.





A few others that I also like are:



I yanked these images off photo bucket so I did not draw these but this guy did a ton of them. 
If you're interested in these guys and have an opinion...email, tweet or message me and maybe they could be yours.



No comments:

Post a Comment