About Me

I am a professional graphic designer and right now I am moon lighting as a toy customizer. Every waking minute outside of work I commit to painting and sculpting custom toys.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

HH Prints

Prints are still on sale, at least til 4 pm today, and a decent amount have been sold but I'd like to get the number up a bit more...which would still be a very reasonable number.

Considering this is part of a campaign to get this piece put into production, I'm in the works of developing a small press kit for my loyal fans that support me during this initial sale. What that means is I'm going to give many of you who purchase an opportunity to earn a FREE customized AP... IF and when it makes it into production. I'm not going to get into the details right now, but if things develop with KR you'll be very happy that you put in the money, time and effort right now. 5 more hours for the sale, and regardless of how many sell it will DEFINITELY end at 4 pm.

Thanks again for the support everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment