About Me

I am a professional graphic designer and right now I am moon lighting as a toy customizer. Every waking minute outside of work I commit to painting and sculpting custom toys.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Brand Spanking New - Joining Kermit Down Under


These little gems have been in the works for 4 months or so. I backed myself into a corner when I modded Kermit, which was SIGNIFICANTLY less complex than the 3 new characters. I made Kermit taller AND gave him new arms so when it came to add 3 more of the Muppets to the crew I had to do the same. The use of the yarn and the felt also played into the theme, them being Muppets. All in all I think these guys are so sweet. The colors just pop when all together and are wholly super unique and different.






Just finished this little guy. 





No comments:

Post a Comment