About Me

I am a professional graphic designer and right now I am moon lighting as a toy customizer. Every waking minute outside of work I commit to painting and sculpting custom toys.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Mintacular

This has nothing to do with toys so if that's the only thing you come here for then buzz off....now.

I like to keep a pack of gum around most times and I just got a new pack. Normally I just grab whatever considering it's all the same damn thing...or so I thought. I got a flavor called Mintacular by Stride, it's one of those Shaun White packs.... and why the hell does Shaun White have his own gum??? Anyway, it's fucking awesome. And it's gum and who says that about gum? It's a mixture of mint and some berry flavor and it rules. So if you chew gum...get some Mintacular. You won't regret it.

More toys soon...lots to unveil.

No comments:

Post a Comment